Tuesday 19 August 2014

Have Faith

I tuned into my deck of Mermaids and Dolphin cards this morning, the card that came up for the day was 'Have Faith' I myself am struggling with having faith, I know everything will work out fine, but the doubts creep in and that old friend  'what if' appears.... so todays meditation is to sit quiet with that old friend 'what if' and have a talk with him, I tell him my dreams and listen everytime he says 'what if' then think of the positive 'what if's', My dream is I want to be self employed, my old friend 'what if' is saying, what if you aren't successful? what if you struggle to pay the rent? what if it's too much work? what if no one wants what you offer? Then up crops another old friend 'I'm not good enough!' ok a party is starting now!! So I tell 'I'm not good enough' that I must be good enough, as I passed my exams and have reached a standard accceptable to practise, and that I have been continually learning since I passed my exams and more!! so 'I'm not good enough goes quiet.. back to 'What if'.. I ask 'what if, what if I am successful? 'What if' then says yes, what if you are successful? what if people do want what you have to offer? what if you enjoy doing what you dream of feels so good it's not hard work and you are able to be self sufficient? hey that sounds good, 'What if' is getting excited now at the prospect of being self employed, doing what we love doing, helping people and healing people, 'Faith' is growing, a small seed of faith has been watered with imagination, and as long as I check in regularly to see if 'What if' is supporting me or not, I have faith my dream will grow and blossom.
So if you have a dream, tune into your 'old friends' and see if they are helping you or hindering you. talk to them and help them see your dream and get them on your side to help manifest your dreams.. I'm off to write my notice out.. Have a good day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment