Friday 15 August 2014

Psychic Development

Well, the dates have been set and I have my first groups for 2014 all lined up and ready to develop their psychic talents. Over the weeks I will try and blog how the groups are coming along. A few exercises for you to try at home and share some thoughts and ideas about spirituality.
Why do I have the authority to teach these groups??? Well, in 1960 I was born into a family of Healers and Psychic Mediums. Although my mediumship skills are a little rusty, I am always intune with my psychic abilities. I am a fourth generation healer and psychic I have been teaching for approx 15 years now, we always have a good time in classes, it's always good to see people develop and see their lives unfold in a positive way.
So I hope you will join me along this new path, ask questions, make comments, and share the knowledge.
looking forward to sharing some love with you all. until the next time. Nameste x

No comments:

Post a Comment