Sunday 7 September 2014

Self employed and loving it :-)

The time has come and I left my paid job and become self employed. Loving every minute so far, and it looks like my life's path is changing every day.. I'm just going with the flow.. Lots of new ideas coming in and now I have time to action them rather than just writing them down for a later date.
My first venture is A Spiritual Cafe, joining forces with The Exmouth Spiritual Circle of Light, we are offering mini readings, healing, and we have on hand mediums and healers to talk to, to bring comfort, help to answer questions on metaphysical and spiritual problems. The first one being on the 18th September 2pm - 4.30pm, there is a small charge for readings, healings and tea, coffee, ( and homemade cake)  but no charge to come along and be in the company of other like minded people. Everyone is welcome, Healers, Readers and Mediums, come along and help each other in this warm and friendly enviroment.
The next projects are teaching, (I was always told I would be a teacher) development groups, I have 3 new courses all set up and running, small friendly groups. New dates will be published soon for more introductionary couses. If you can't commit to a 6 week course I have a day workshop planned which is a condensed version of the course, the date is saturday 18th October.
 Reiki 1st degree right up to Masters and Angel workshops are also planned.
 I am oraganising evenings of Clairvoyance as well as running my Therapy business. So all in all I'm probalably busier than being paid to do a job, but, much happier to be doing my thing.
Life really is good... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment