Saturday 20 September 2014

Spiritual Cafe

It's been a few days since I blogged, but I will tell you what I have been up to.... Thursday saw the first Spiritual Cafe, what an exciting day, many more than were expected came through the doors, readings were given and healing recieved and lots of tea and cake sold too. It was a lovely atmosphere, people making new friends and sharing their thoughts on life and beliefs. It really was an honour and a pleasure to be part of it.
The next Spiritual Cafe will be on the 2nd October 2pm-4.30pm if you want to come and join in the fun.
Today at the same venue, we had an 'Infinity & Beyond' day, it was a mini psychic afternoon, I was kept busy giving therapies and readings, whilst others too were busy giving readings to members of the public.
It was again a lovely atmosphere and we look forward to the next one.
Today too, I have been discussing a ghost hunt with a friend. so watch out for that too. I am going to be the medium for the event... exciting ......
 And now it's time for bed, gather my energy ready for a new week. So a day off tomorrow with the family to catch up, share stories, and reconnect. have a great week, until the next time
Nameste

No comments:

Post a Comment